Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gaming-1

Warning - Gaming Post

For those of you who have been enjoying my posts about Witchhunter, I have some bad news. I finally got tired of staying up well past midnight and often not even having a game, so I've stopped going to the Witchhunter games. The good news is that I may revisit Witchhunter again in the future. I intend to introduce my gaming group to the game eventually.

It's been awhile since I've given a Marvel Superhero update. Our fearless heroes have been having a fairly easy time rolling over street thugs and standard super-villains. Unfortunately, they fought a few mind controlled Avengers in the last session. They weren't too happy to discover that Iron Man could give them a pretty good beating. I'm not entirely sure why they were surprised. He is one of Marvel's icons.

No comments: